Visitors banned from entering Mt. Bromo
The Jakarta Post
People wishing to celebrate New Year’s Eve at Mount Bromo have been advised to stay away from the area, which remains covered with a 1-centimeter thick layer of volcanic ash.“We recommend that people not visit the Mt. Bromo tourism area as the volcano is still erupting,” Gede Suantika, the head of the Mt. Bromo emergency response team, told The Jakarta Post on Monday.Visibility in certain ar...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos