Visitors banned from entering Mt. Bromo
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM People wishing to celebrate New Year’s Eve at Mount Bromo have been advised to stay away from the area, which remains covered with a 1-centimeter thick layer of volcanic ash.“We recommend that people not visit the Mt. Bromo tourism area as the volcano is still erupting,” Gede Suantika, the head of the Mt. Bromo emergency response team, told The Jakarta Post on Monday.Visibility in certain ar...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?