Parties vow less squabbles as political climate turns
The Jakarta Post
Ruling coalition parties on Sunday vowed to focus more on work in 2011, while pundits predicted that the political climate in the country would heat up this year with parties starting to gear up for the 2014 polls.
In a speech Sunday night, National Mandate Party (PAN) chairman Hatta Radjasa said it was too early to focus on the 2014 elections. The coalition parties, he said, should avoid u...
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption