Parties vow less squabbles as political climate turns
The Jakarta Post
Ruling coalition parties on Sunday vowed to focus more on work in 2011, while pundits predicted that the political climate in the country would heat up this year with parties starting to gear up for the 2014 polls.
In a speech Sunday night, National Mandate Party (PAN) chairman Hatta Radjasa said it was too early to focus on the 2014 elections. The coalition parties, he said, should avoid u...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers