Parties vow less squabbles as political climate turns
The Jakarta Post
Ruling coalition parties on Sunday vowed to focus more on work in 2011, while pundits predicted that the political climate in the country would heat up this year with parties starting to gear up for the 2014 polls.
In a speech Sunday night, National Mandate Party (PAN) chairman Hatta Radjasa said it was too early to focus on the 2014 elections. The coalition parties, he said, should avoid u...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Indika completes acquisition of Kideco
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Israel minister calls for boycott of Arab area after riot