RI vows to remove barriers on creation of common market
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM We have a dream: Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) chairman Suryo Bambang Sulisto (from left), Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu and Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa chat after they attended ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) meeting in Jakarta on Tuesday. Indonesia aspires to become a dominant economic player in the region. JP/NurhayatiAs the new chair of ASEAN, Indonesia said it w...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad