Reza Rahardian: Young actor with many faces
The Jakarta Post
Reza Rahardian might only be 23 but he has won two Citra awards at the Indonesian Film Festival (FFI), making him one of the country’s most wanted actors.Reza recalled how surprised he was when he was named Best Supporting Actor at the 2009 FFI for his role in Hanung Bramantyo’s film Perempuan Berkalung Sorban, or Woman with a headscarf.The hustle and bustle of customers at a cafe in a posh ma...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism