Carissa Putri: Acting runs in the family
The Jakarta Post
Courtesy of Carissa PutriMany mothers see their daughters as little children, even when the kids have grown up into stunning women. Some daughters are too shy to get much attention, but things are different for Carissa Putri. The actress and model will always appreciate every drop of sweat from her mother. It was 9 p.m. when she finally agreed to have an interview with The Jakarta Post. “Is it o...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March