Carissa Putri: Acting runs in the family
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Courtesy of Carissa PutriMany mothers see their daughters as little children, even when the kids have grown up into stunning women. Some daughters are too shy to get much attention, but things are different for Carissa Putri. The actress and model will always appreciate every drop of sweat from her mother. It was 9 p.m. when she finally agreed to have an interview with The Jakarta Post. “Is it o...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment