Carissa Putri: Acting runs in the family
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Courtesy of Carissa PutriMany mothers see their daughters as little children, even when the kids have grown up into stunning women. Some daughters are too shy to get much attention, but things are different for Carissa Putri. The actress and model will always appreciate every drop of sweat from her mother. It was 9 p.m. when she finally agreed to have an interview with The Jakarta Post. “Is it o...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau