Domestic gas supply scarce despite huge reserves
Satya W. Yudha
PREMIUM Article 33 of the 1945 Constitution clearly mentions that the state controls natural resources and they should be used optimally for people’s welfare. This rich country has abundant natural resources, including oil and gas, which spreads from the western to eastern tips of the land. Ironically, the Indonesian people have yet to enjoy the wealth in equal portion.The policy to accelerate gas devel...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online