Domestic gas supply scarce despite huge reserves
Satya W. Yudha
PREMIUM Article 33 of the 1945 Constitution clearly mentions that the state controls natural resources and they should be used optimally for people’s welfare. This rich country has abundant natural resources, including oil and gas, which spreads from the western to eastern tips of the land. Ironically, the Indonesian people have yet to enjoy the wealth in equal portion.The policy to accelerate gas devel...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official