RI, China initiate joint-procurement of missiles
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia and China are set to begin a partnership in military arms production, in addition to the joint-production agreement Indonesia has with South Korea on jet fighters.
Indonesian deputy defense minister Lt. Gen. Sjafrie Sjamsoeddin and China’s director of the State Administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, Chen Quifa, inked a memorandum of understandi...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur