RI, China initiate joint-procurement of missiles
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia and China are set to begin a partnership in military arms production, in addition to the joint-production agreement Indonesia has with South Korea on jet fighters.
Indonesian deputy defense minister Lt. Gen. Sjafrie Sjamsoeddin and China’s director of the State Administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, Chen Quifa, inked a memorandum of understandi...
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto