Quality of Chinese-made plane questioned after crash
The Jakarta Post
Some critics are calling into question the quality of a Merpati Nusantara Airlines Chinese-made MA60 aircraft after it crashed Saturday in Kaimana, West Papua, killing all 27 people on board.
Before the deadly incident, two Merpati MA60 planes were also involved in incidents in July 2010 and February this year although there were no casualties then, news portal tempointeraktif.com reported....
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence