Quality of Chinese-made plane questioned after crash
The Jakarta Post
Some critics are calling into question the quality of a Merpati Nusantara Airlines Chinese-made MA60 aircraft after it crashed Saturday in Kaimana, West Papua, killing all 27 people on board.
Before the deadly incident, two Merpati MA60 planes were also involved in incidents in July 2010 and February this year although there were no casualties then, news portal tempointeraktif.com reported....
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase