Quality of Chinese-made plane questioned after crash
The Jakarta Post
Some critics are calling into question the quality of a Merpati Nusantara Airlines Chinese-made MA60 aircraft after it crashed Saturday in Kaimana, West Papua, killing all 27 people on board.
Before the deadly incident, two Merpati MA60 planes were also involved in incidents in July 2010 and February this year although there were no casualties then, news portal tempointeraktif.com reported....
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots