Quality of Chinese-made plane questioned after crash
The Jakarta Post
Some critics are calling into question the quality of a Merpati Nusantara Airlines Chinese-made MA60 aircraft after it crashed Saturday in Kaimana, West Papua, killing all 27 people on board.
Before the deadly incident, two Merpati MA60 planes were also involved in incidents in July 2010 and February this year although there were no casualties then, news portal tempointeraktif.com reported....
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Depok Police release sexual assault suspect from detention