New anti-graft bill empowers KPK: Team
The Jakarta Post
A new draft revision to the corruption law will strengthen the country’s fight against widespread corruption, a member of the team tasked with drafting the bill claims.
The new draft amendment is currently being reviewed and redrafted by a special Law and Human Rights Ministry team. It will replace the previous draft revision, which has been rebuked for being soft on corrupt officials an...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased