Geo Dipa needs $600m to finance new projects
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
In a bid to expand its business into electricity generation, state-owned geothermal producer PT Geo Dipa Energy said Monday that it needed additional capital of around US$600 million.
The company’s president director, Praktimia Semiawan, said in Jakarta on Monday that the funds would be allocated to finance the development of new geothermal power plants in Dieng in East Java and Patuha in...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal