Geo Dipa needs $600m to finance new projects
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
In a bid to expand its business into electricity generation, state-owned geothermal producer PT Geo Dipa Energy said Monday that it needed additional capital of around US$600 million.
The company’s president director, Praktimia Semiawan, said in Jakarta on Monday that the funds would be allocated to finance the development of new geothermal power plants in Dieng in East Java and Patuha in...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs