Geo Dipa needs $600m to finance new projects
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
In a bid to expand its business into electricity generation, state-owned geothermal producer PT Geo Dipa Energy said Monday that it needed additional capital of around US$600 million.
The company’s president director, Praktimia Semiawan, said in Jakarta on Monday that the funds would be allocated to finance the development of new geothermal power plants in Dieng in East Java and Patuha in...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Four new parties to take part in 2019 elections