Geo Dipa needs $600m to finance new projects
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
In a bid to expand its business into electricity generation, state-owned geothermal producer PT Geo Dipa Energy said Monday that it needed additional capital of around US$600 million.
The company’s president director, Praktimia Semiawan, said in Jakarta on Monday that the funds would be allocated to finance the development of new geothermal power plants in Dieng in East Java and Patuha in...
- Preparing ahead for smart contracts
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Indonesia to limit e-cigarette imports, sales: Minister
- Goldman Sachs ordered to pay $24 million to Indonesia tycoon
- Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs inaugurates two ships for Sail Sabang
- Asia's richest banker spots a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- Court rejects pretrial motion of hate speech suspect Jonru Ginting
- SOEs develop Papuan coffee for export
- China's Tencent overtakes Facebook in market value
- Airport trains to start running early next month