Maldini Pali: From village boy to soccer star
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ika KrismantariA decade ago, Maldini Pali was just a boy who liked playing soccer in his front yard in a remote area of West Sulawesi.
Today, the 16-year-old is on his way to becoming one of the country’s next big soccer players.
Maldini was born on Jan. 27, 1995, in Pangkalanbun, eight hours drive from Palangkaraya, the capital of Central Kalimantan. One of his parents is from ...
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- New business model of fintech-banks set to boost digital economy
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment
- Jokowi uses social media to engage young Indonesians