Maldini Pali: From village boy to soccer star
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ika KrismantariA decade ago, Maldini Pali was just a boy who liked playing soccer in his front yard in a remote area of West Sulawesi.
Today, the 16-year-old is on his way to becoming one of the country’s next big soccer players.
Maldini was born on Jan. 27, 1995, in Pangkalanbun, eight hours drive from Palangkaraya, the capital of Central Kalimantan. One of his parents is from ...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival