Maldini Pali: From village boy to soccer star
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ika KrismantariA decade ago, Maldini Pali was just a boy who liked playing soccer in his front yard in a remote area of West Sulawesi.
Today, the 16-year-old is on his way to becoming one of the country’s next big soccer players.
Maldini was born on Jan. 27, 1995, in Pangkalanbun, eight hours drive from Palangkaraya, the capital of Central Kalimantan. One of his parents is from ...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA