Bedugul Botanical Garden braces for school holidays
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Still don’t know where to spend your school holidays?
The green and spacious Eka Karya Botanical Garden in Bedugul’s cool resort area of Tabanan, about 80 kilometers north of Denpasar, will certainly provide you with beautiful natural surroundings and educational activities during your leisure hours.
I Nyoman Lugrayasa, head of the technical unit of the garden’s plant conserva...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups