Bedugul Botanical Garden braces for school holidays
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Still don’t know where to spend your school holidays?
The green and spacious Eka Karya Botanical Garden in Bedugul’s cool resort area of Tabanan, about 80 kilometers north of Denpasar, will certainly provide you with beautiful natural surroundings and educational activities during your leisure hours.
I Nyoman Lugrayasa, head of the technical unit of the garden’s plant conserva...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals