Bedugul Botanical Garden braces for school holidays
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Still don’t know where to spend your school holidays?
The green and spacious Eka Karya Botanical Garden in Bedugul’s cool resort area of Tabanan, about 80 kilometers north of Denpasar, will certainly provide you with beautiful natural surroundings and educational activities during your leisure hours.
I Nyoman Lugrayasa, head of the technical unit of the garden’s plant conserva...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China