Blitar leads economic governance survey
The Jakarta Post
The city of Blitar in East Java came out on top in a survey of local economic governance released Tuesday by the Regional Autonomy Implementation Monitoring Committee (KPPOD).
Nine parameters were used in the survey: infrastructure, private enterprises development program, access to land, interaction between local administrations and businesses, business licensing, local taxes and fees, sec...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017