Blitar leads economic governance survey
The Jakarta Post
The city of Blitar in East Java came out on top in a survey of local economic governance released Tuesday by the Regional Autonomy Implementation Monitoring Committee (KPPOD).
Nine parameters were used in the survey: infrastructure, private enterprises development program, access to land, interaction between local administrations and businesses, business licensing, local taxes and fees, sec...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off