Blitar leads economic governance survey
The Jakarta Post
The city of Blitar in East Java came out on top in a survey of local economic governance released Tuesday by the Regional Autonomy Implementation Monitoring Committee (KPPOD).
Nine parameters were used in the survey: infrastructure, private enterprises development program, access to land, interaction between local administrations and businesses, business licensing, local taxes and fees, sec...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh