The ugly faces of our educational practices
The ostracism experienced by Siami, the mother of a student at a Gadel elementary school in Surabaya, East Java, is indeed a dear price she must pay for her revelation of fraud consented by a teacher during the national exams. The smartest student in the class, her son, was allegedly forced by the teacher to share his answers with his peers.
An honest mother, Siami probably would have never...
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- NGO sues Indonesian government over Ahmadiyah persecution
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Guard allows theft of prison van, multiple collisions follow
- Digital tourist center now open in Soekarno-Hatta’s Terminal 3
- South Sulawesi to host Bira Beach Run
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- No serious issues during this year’s Idul Fitri exodus: Police
- Sandiaga opposes expanding motorcycle ban to more Jakarta thoroughfares