The ugly faces of our educational practices
The ostracism experienced by Siami, the mother of a student at a Gadel elementary school in Surabaya, East Java, is indeed a dear price she must pay for her revelation of fraud consented by a teacher during the national exams. The smartest student in the class, her son, was allegedly forced by the teacher to share his answers with his peers.
An honest mother, Siami probably would have never...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta