The ugly faces of our educational practices
The ostracism experienced by Siami, the mother of a student at a Gadel elementary school in Surabaya, East Java, is indeed a dear price she must pay for her revelation of fraud consented by a teacher during the national exams. The smartest student in the class, her son, was allegedly forced by the teacher to share his answers with his peers.
An honest mother, Siami probably would have never...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president