The ugly faces of our educational practices
The ostracism experienced by Siami, the mother of a student at a Gadel elementary school in Surabaya, East Java, is indeed a dear price she must pay for her revelation of fraud consented by a teacher during the national exams. The smartest student in the class, her son, was allegedly forced by the teacher to share his answers with his peers.
An honest mother, Siami probably would have never...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York