Two ports to become world-class harbors
The Jakarta Post
The government is to develop the Kuala Tanjung port in Batu Bara regency, North Sumatra, and the Bitung port in North Sulawesi into world-class harbors, an official at the Transportation Ministry said Friday.
Speaking to The Jakarta Post after visiting the 10 November Institute of Technology Surabaya (ITS), East Java, Sea Transportation director general Sunaryo said both ports had been in t...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia