Two ports to become world-class harbors
The Jakarta Post
The government is to develop the Kuala Tanjung port in Batu Bara regency, North Sumatra, and the Bitung port in North Sulawesi into world-class harbors, an official at the Transportation Ministry said Friday.
Speaking to The Jakarta Post after visiting the 10 November Institute of Technology Surabaya (ITS), East Java, Sea Transportation director general Sunaryo said both ports had been in t...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers