Two ports to become world-class harbors
The Jakarta Post
The government is to develop the Kuala Tanjung port in Batu Bara regency, North Sumatra, and the Bitung port in North Sulawesi into world-class harbors, an official at the Transportation Ministry said Friday.
Speaking to The Jakarta Post after visiting the 10 November Institute of Technology Surabaya (ITS), East Java, Sea Transportation director general Sunaryo said both ports had been in t...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles