Australia demands animal welfare
The Jakarta Post
In terms of animal welfare, Indonesia has standards that are “compatible” with international standards, Australian Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd says, noting that further improvements are still needed.
“Both Australia and Indonesia welcome any arrangements the [cattle] industry [makes to improve] standards, including the use of appropriate technical devices ... These are important consi...
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- One-fuel price policy to be implemented in more regions