Australia demands animal welfare
The Jakarta Post
In terms of animal welfare, Indonesia has standards that are “compatible” with international standards, Australian Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd says, noting that further improvements are still needed.
“Both Australia and Indonesia welcome any arrangements the [cattle] industry [makes to improve] standards, including the use of appropriate technical devices ... These are important consi...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens