Australia demands animal welfare
The Jakarta Post
In terms of animal welfare, Indonesia has standards that are “compatible” with international standards, Australian Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd says, noting that further improvements are still needed.
“Both Australia and Indonesia welcome any arrangements the [cattle] industry [makes to improve] standards, including the use of appropriate technical devices ... These are important consi...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK