Australia demands animal welfare
The Jakarta Post
In terms of animal welfare, Indonesia has standards that are “compatible” with international standards, Australian Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd says, noting that further improvements are still needed.
“Both Australia and Indonesia welcome any arrangements the [cattle] industry [makes to improve] standards, including the use of appropriate technical devices ... These are important consi...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- 12 petitions against election results filed