Jakarta one of the most expensive cities in SEA: Survey
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta has been ranked the second most expensive city in Southeast Asia after Singapore, according to a survey released Wednesday.
The annual survey conducted by the London-based Mercer, a human resources consulting, outsourcing and investment services firm, ranked Jakarta 68th out of 214 cities selected based on cost of living.
In the Southeast Asia region, Jakarta came second only...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Government should punish violent groups while also preserving democracy: Expert