Drivers point to supernatural on notorious toll road
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
Repeated road accidents between KM-91 and KM-100 on Cipularang turnpike between Jakarta and Bandung have left motorists recollecting stretches of notoriety, not only because of suspected construction, but, for some, because of supernatural activity.
The toll road, built in 2005, has shortened the trip from four hours to two hours. While critics and road management are engrossed in arguments...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result