Drivers point to supernatural on notorious toll road
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
Repeated road accidents between KM-91 and KM-100 on Cipularang turnpike between Jakarta and Bandung have left motorists recollecting stretches of notoriety, not only because of suspected construction, but, for some, because of supernatural activity.
The toll road, built in 2005, has shortened the trip from four hours to two hours. While critics and road management are engrossed in arguments...
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day