Discourse: Let the youth speak about environment
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The United Nations elected Indonesia to host the Tunza International Children & Youth Conference on the Environment, slated to be held in Bandung from Sept. 27 to Oct 1. Over 1,500 young people from 120 countries are expected to attend the conference, which is part of the run up to the Earth Summit 2012 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, also known as the Rio+20 conference. The Jakarta Post’s Adiant...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report