Is Jero the wrong man in the wrong place?
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Jero Wacik (JP)Personal allegiance may have been the main grounds for appointing the Culture and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik as the new energy and mineral resources minister, despite President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s claim that “the right men in the right place” was his reshuffle policy.
Amid messy regulatory infrastructure in the oil, gas and mining sector, Jero’s appointment is...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler