Is Jero the wrong man in the wrong place?
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Jero Wacik (JP)Personal allegiance may have been the main grounds for appointing the Culture and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik as the new energy and mineral resources minister, despite President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s claim that “the right men in the right place” was his reshuffle policy.
Amid messy regulatory infrastructure in the oil, gas and mining sector, Jero’s appointment is...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump