Leo Haks & Adrian Vickers: A shared passion Balinese art
PREMIUM JP/Carla BianpoenWhile 71-year-old Leo Haks is selling the remainder of his pre-modern Balinese art collection, Adrian Vickers, 53, continues to highlight the legacy of Balinese artists. Both have been engaged with Indonesian — including Balinese — art and culture for a long time, and are well known for their serious research and commitment. Seen together at a Singapore auction of pre-modern B...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'