Telkom spends Rp 21.19t on broadband access
The Jakarta Post
State-owned telecommunication giant PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) has set aside Rp 21.19 trillion (US$233 million) until 2015 to build a national broadband network, called “True broadband”, which will allow customers to access a high speed data service.
True broadband will connect customers to content providers with speeds of up to 20 to 100 Megabits per second (Mbps). Telkom is...
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack