Telkom spends Rp 21.19t on broadband access
The Jakarta Post
State-owned telecommunication giant PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) has set aside Rp 21.19 trillion (US$233 million) until 2015 to build a national broadband network, called “True broadband”, which will allow customers to access a high speed data service.
True broadband will connect customers to content providers with speeds of up to 20 to 100 Megabits per second (Mbps). Telkom is...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president