Telkom spends Rp 21.19t on broadband access
The Jakarta Post
State-owned telecommunication giant PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) has set aside Rp 21.19 trillion (US$233 million) until 2015 to build a national broadband network, called “True broadband”, which will allow customers to access a high speed data service.
True broadband will connect customers to content providers with speeds of up to 20 to 100 Megabits per second (Mbps). Telkom is...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens