Telkom spends Rp 21.19t on broadband access
The Jakarta Post
State-owned telecommunication giant PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) has set aside Rp 21.19 trillion (US$233 million) until 2015 to build a national broadband network, called “True broadband”, which will allow customers to access a high speed data service.
True broadband will connect customers to content providers with speeds of up to 20 to 100 Megabits per second (Mbps). Telkom is...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival