Aceh groups reject punk
The Jakarta Post
Secretary of Aceh Ulama Association Tgk. Faisal Ali said local government should offer no place for punk communities to thrive. “We call on the local government to issue a qanu...
- Light cigarettes linked to specific form of lung cancer
- Chaos erupts after suspected bomb blasts strike Kampung Melayu bus terminal
- BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
- BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness hears "two explosions" erupt in East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Suicide bomber, policeman killed in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- BREAKING NEWS: Explosions hit East Jakarta
- Ahok resigns as Jakarta governor
- Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
- EDITORIAL: In step with the Nazis?
- Taiwan court rules in favour of gay marriage in Asia first