Prisia Nasution: Enchanting Prisia
The Jakarta Post
Opting to retire from sport to work in showbiz was a life-changing decision for Prisia Nasution.
Kapanlagi.comPrisia was beaming with joy when she was named Best Actress at the 2011 Indonesian Film Festival (FFI), earning her a Piala Citra (Citra Award) for her role as traditional dancer in Sang Penari (The Dancer), ahead of other nominees such as Fanny Fabriana, Gita Novalisa, Salma Paramitha...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church