Prisia Nasution: Enchanting Prisia
The Jakarta Post
Opting to retire from sport to work in showbiz was a life-changing decision for Prisia Nasution.
Kapanlagi.comPrisia was beaming with joy when she was named Best Actress at the 2011 Indonesian Film Festival (FFI), earning her a Piala Citra (Citra Award) for her role as traditional dancer in Sang Penari (The Dancer), ahead of other nominees such as Fanny Fabriana, Gita Novalisa, Salma Paramitha...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3