Prisia Nasution: Enchanting Prisia
The Jakarta Post
Opting to retire from sport to work in showbiz was a life-changing decision for Prisia Nasution.
Kapanlagi.comPrisia was beaming with joy when she was named Best Actress at the 2011 Indonesian Film Festival (FFI), earning her a Piala Citra (Citra Award) for her role as traditional dancer in Sang Penari (The Dancer), ahead of other nominees such as Fanny Fabriana, Gita Novalisa, Salma Paramitha...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab