Row looms over half-hearted FTA
The Jakarta Post
But the Indonesian government vowed on Tuesday to remain protective of local markets to ensure they remain competitive amid the full implementation of the deal that will see import tariffs slashed to zero.
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- New rule could give banks more headaches
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- To control population, Yogyakarta offers Rp 1 million for men to undergo vasectomies
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'