Indonesia new honey pot for expatriates
The Jakarta Post
P.C. Young, 42, decided to relocate to Indonesia from South Korea early last year to help run the family business of making shoes for the export market.
With the business becoming more promising, his family’s plant in Cikarang, West Java, received more orders, which eventually earned Young more than he did in South Korea.
“What more can you hope for? I earn more here, plus the ...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources