Indonesia new honey pot for expatriates
The Jakarta Post
P.C. Young, 42, decided to relocate to Indonesia from South Korea early last year to help run the family business of making shoes for the export market.
With the business becoming more promising, his family’s plant in Cikarang, West Java, received more orders, which eventually earned Young more than he did in South Korea.
“What more can you hope for? I earn more here, plus the ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool