Indonesia new honey pot for expatriates
The Jakarta Post
P.C. Young, 42, decided to relocate to Indonesia from South Korea early last year to help run the family business of making shoes for the export market.
With the business becoming more promising, his family’s plant in Cikarang, West Java, received more orders, which eventually earned Young more than he did in South Korea.
“What more can you hope for? I earn more here, plus the ...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Six ways to identify an authentic Padang restaurant
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down