The Jakarta Post
Workers complete concrete construction works on the Jatibarang dam project in Semarang, Central Java, on Tuesday. The project is scheduled to be completed in October 2013.
- Pertamina not the key to oil industry recovery
- South Korea launches second Indonesian submarine
- 'Thank you for no more discrimination against Chinese-Indonesians'
- Jokowi holds courtesy meeting with OECD
- Indonesia calls for rejuvenated UN for successful SDGs
- PLN upbeat about winning Chevron geothermal bids
- Ahok explains to police about religious defamation allegation
- K-pop idols suffering from stress-related illnesses
- Indonesia, Malaysia eye trade expansion beyond palm oil, petroleum
- Sampoerna projects 2 percent decline in cigarette sales this year