Surakarta’s ‘railbuses’ are too heavy for tracks: KAI
The Jakarta Post
Surakarta’s ‘railbus’ system will not start operation in April as planned since the cars for the diesel trams are several tons too heavy for their tracks, according to a transportation official.
“Operating a railbus is not as easy as A-B-C. There are many things that need to be done,” Eko Budianto, the spokesperson of state-owned railway company PT Kereta Api Indonesia (KAI) for t...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Jember airport development kicks off
- British couple's message in a bottle reaches Gaza