Surakarta’s ‘railbuses’ are too heavy for tracks: KAI
The Jakarta Post
Surakarta’s ‘railbus’ system will not start operation in April as planned since the cars for the diesel trams are several tons too heavy for their tracks, according to a transportation official.
“Operating a railbus is not as easy as A-B-C. There are many things that need to be done,” Eko Budianto, the spokesperson of state-owned railway company PT Kereta Api Indonesia (KAI) for t...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash