Surakarta’s ‘railbuses’ are too heavy for tracks: KAI
The Jakarta Post
Surakarta’s ‘railbus’ system will not start operation in April as planned since the cars for the diesel trams are several tons too heavy for their tracks, according to a transportation official.
“Operating a railbus is not as easy as A-B-C. There are many things that need to be done,” Eko Budianto, the spokesperson of state-owned railway company PT Kereta Api Indonesia (KAI) for t...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president