Bogor sticks to church closure
The Jakarta Post
The Bogor administration brushed off the solution offered by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s think tanks to the standoff over the Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) Yasmin’s building permit, returning the long-standing dispute to square one.
An official with the Bogor administration said Thursday that the letter sent by Mayor Diani Budiarto on Wednesday was “misinterpreted” by t...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...