Bogor sticks to church closure
The Jakarta Post
The Bogor administration brushed off the solution offered by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s think tanks to the standoff over the Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) Yasmin’s building permit, returning the long-standing dispute to square one.
An official with the Bogor administration said Thursday that the letter sent by Mayor Diani Budiarto on Wednesday was “misinterpreted” by t...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism