Bogor sticks to church closure
The Jakarta Post
The Bogor administration brushed off the solution offered by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s think tanks to the standoff over the Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) Yasmin’s building permit, returning the long-standing dispute to square one.
An official with the Bogor administration said Thursday that the letter sent by Mayor Diani Budiarto on Wednesday was “misinterpreted” by t...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani