Doubts over KPK inquiry into police bank accounts
The Jakarta Post
Despite its commitment to handle all graft cases, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) will unlikely have the capacity to deal with the suspiciously fat bank accounts belonging to several high-ranking policemen.
Deputy Law and Human Rights Minister Denny Indrayana was the latest person to express his doubts over the capacity of the antigraft body.
Denny said investigations int...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building