Doubts over KPK inquiry into police bank accounts
The Jakarta Post
Despite its commitment to handle all graft cases, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) will unlikely have the capacity to deal with the suspiciously fat bank accounts belonging to several high-ranking policemen.
Deputy Law and Human Rights Minister Denny Indrayana was the latest person to express his doubts over the capacity of the antigraft body.
Denny said investigations int...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears