Doubts over KPK inquiry into police bank accounts
The Jakarta Post
Despite its commitment to handle all graft cases, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) will unlikely have the capacity to deal with the suspiciously fat bank accounts belonging to several high-ranking policemen.
Deputy Law and Human Rights Minister Denny Indrayana was the latest person to express his doubts over the capacity of the antigraft body.
Denny said investigations int...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism