Indonesia to send peacekeeping battalion to Darfur
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Military [TNI] will send a battalion of peacekeepers to Darfur, Sudan, to keep the peace amid rebel and tribal fighting in the African nation, a TNI general has said.
“The UN has asked for one battalion of our peacekeeping troops for Darfur, and of course we are ready for the request,” Indonesian Peacekeeping Center chief Brig. Gen. Imam Edy Mulyono told The Jakarta Post ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash