Indonesia to send peacekeeping battalion to Darfur
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Military [TNI] will send a battalion of peacekeepers to Darfur, Sudan, to keep the peace amid rebel and tribal fighting in the African nation, a TNI general has said.
“The UN has asked for one battalion of our peacekeeping troops for Darfur, and of course we are ready for the request,” Indonesian Peacekeeping Center chief Brig. Gen. Imam Edy Mulyono told The Jakarta Post ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event