Students learn pluralism, democracy under USIPP
The Jakarta Post
After spending two weeks in Indonesia, eight university students — four Indonesians and four Americans, who have been selected to attend the US-Indonesia Partnership Program (USIPP) for Study Abroad Capacity, are set to have another two weeks, this time in America.
During their stay in Indonesia, the students visited Jakarta, Yogyakarta and the Central Java town of Magelang to learn about...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber