Students learn pluralism, democracy under USIPP
The Jakarta Post
After spending two weeks in Indonesia, eight university students — four Indonesians and four Americans, who have been selected to attend the US-Indonesia Partnership Program (USIPP) for Study Abroad Capacity, are set to have another two weeks, this time in America.
During their stay in Indonesia, the students visited Jakarta, Yogyakarta and the Central Java town of Magelang to learn about...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018