Students learn pluralism, democracy under USIPP
The Jakarta Post
After spending two weeks in Indonesia, eight university students — four Indonesians and four Americans, who have been selected to attend the US-Indonesia Partnership Program (USIPP) for Study Abroad Capacity, are set to have another two weeks, this time in America.
During their stay in Indonesia, the students visited Jakarta, Yogyakarta and the Central Java town of Magelang to learn about...
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- 34th Anniversary: May we grow and bloom together
- EDITORIAL: Love our Earth
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment