Mig33 capitalizing on users outside the mainstream
The Jakarta Post
“I have more than 1,000 friends from both Indonesia and abroad,” said Mery, a fresh graduate who recently migrated from Sulawesi to Yogyakarta for work, talking about Mig33, an expanded messenger service.
The application is very popular in Indonesia, where 33 million of the 65 million users worldwide reside, because it allows mobile phone users to chat, play games and post messages in a...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product