Mig33 capitalizing on users outside the mainstream
The Jakarta Post
“I have more than 1,000 friends from both Indonesia and abroad,” said Mery, a fresh graduate who recently migrated from Sulawesi to Yogyakarta for work, talking about Mig33, an expanded messenger service.
The application is very popular in Indonesia, where 33 million of the 65 million users worldwide reside, because it allows mobile phone users to chat, play games and post messages in a...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3