Mig33 capitalizing on users outside the mainstream
The Jakarta Post
“I have more than 1,000 friends from both Indonesia and abroad,” said Mery, a fresh graduate who recently migrated from Sulawesi to Yogyakarta for work, talking about Mig33, an expanded messenger service.
The application is very popular in Indonesia, where 33 million of the 65 million users worldwide reside, because it allows mobile phone users to chat, play games and post messages in a...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy