Yahoo! drops Koprol in global overhaul
The Jakarta Post
Great expectations crumbled on Friday when Yahoo! officially announced the shutting down of Koprol, a geo-tagging website that the Internet giant once said would be a worthy competitor to rival sites and would hold a place in the Southeast Asian market.
Koprol, accessible via mobile phone, allowed users to check in and share information about locations.
A year after its launch by fo...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Bogor Botanical Gardens holds waste festival