Yahoo! drops Koprol in global overhaul
The Jakarta Post
Great expectations crumbled on Friday when Yahoo! officially announced the shutting down of Koprol, a geo-tagging website that the Internet giant once said would be a worthy competitor to rival sites and would hold a place in the Southeast Asian market.
Koprol, accessible via mobile phone, allowed users to check in and share information about locations.
A year after its launch by fo...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Thamrin bombing mastermind inspired by Paris attack: Prosecutor