NZ seeks to strengthen educational ties with RI
The Jakarta Post
Lured by Indonesia’s fast growing young population and economic growth, New Zealand’s Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment Steve Joyce sought to boost the number of Indonesian students studying in his country, during his visit to Indonesia this week
Joyce expressed his interest in providing more opportunities for Indonesian students to study in New Zealand by boo...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings