Editorial: No-show Olympics
The Jakarta Post
Thanks to public broadcaster TVRI and YouTube, the global social media site that will be providing free live streaming, millions of Indonesian sports enthusiasts will have unlimited access to the medal race at the 30th Olympic Games in London, which kicks off tonight.
But why is this the case when TVRI relies solely on the state budget for its funding due to an advertisement ban, and YouTub...
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Skype disappears from Chinese app stores in latest web crackdown