Editorial: No-show Olympics
The Jakarta Post
Thanks to public broadcaster TVRI and YouTube, the global social media site that will be providing free live streaming, millions of Indonesian sports enthusiasts will have unlimited access to the medal race at the 30th Olympic Games in London, which kicks off tonight.
But why is this the case when TVRI relies solely on the state budget for its funding due to an advertisement ban, and YouTub...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting