Rights violations victims slam statement from chief lawmaker
The Jakarta Post
Victims of human rights violations and their relatives have denounced Deputy House Speaker Priyo Budi Santoso for making negative comments about human rights investigations.
They said such a statement should not have come from someone who holds a position as a representative of the people.
Aside from denouncing the statement the victims, who were accompanied on Thursday by members of...
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- One-fuel price policy to be implemented in more regions