AirAsia opens Lombok–KL direct flight
The Jakarta Post
Malaysian-based low-cost carrier AirAsia Berhad (AirAsia) will open a new direct service connecting Kuala Lumpur to one of Indonesia’s emerging tourist destinations Lombok in October this year, an executive said.
AirAsia commercial director Jasmine Lee said the airline will provide three flights a week: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
“Now everyone in Lombok can fly to Kuala Lumpur...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion