AirAsia opens Lombok–KL direct flight
The Jakarta Post
Malaysian-based low-cost carrier AirAsia Berhad (AirAsia) will open a new direct service connecting Kuala Lumpur to one of Indonesia’s emerging tourist destinations Lombok in October this year, an executive said.
AirAsia commercial director Jasmine Lee said the airline will provide three flights a week: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
“Now everyone in Lombok can fly to Kuala Lumpur...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased