AirAsia opens Lombok–KL direct flight
The Jakarta Post
Malaysian-based low-cost carrier AirAsia Berhad (AirAsia) will open a new direct service connecting Kuala Lumpur to one of Indonesia’s emerging tourist destinations Lombok in October this year, an executive said.
AirAsia commercial director Jasmine Lee said the airline will provide three flights a week: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
“Now everyone in Lombok can fly to Kuala Lumpur...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Government should punish violent groups while also preserving democracy: Expert