AirAsia opens Lombok–KL direct flight
The Jakarta Post
Malaysian-based low-cost carrier AirAsia Berhad (AirAsia) will open a new direct service connecting Kuala Lumpur to one of Indonesia’s emerging tourist destinations Lombok in October this year, an executive said.
AirAsia commercial director Jasmine Lee said the airline will provide three flights a week: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
“Now everyone in Lombok can fly to Kuala Lumpur...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event