AirAsia opens Lombok–KL direct flight
The Jakarta Post
Malaysian-based low-cost carrier AirAsia Berhad (AirAsia) will open a new direct service connecting Kuala Lumpur to one of Indonesia’s emerging tourist destinations Lombok in October this year, an executive said.
AirAsia commercial director Jasmine Lee said the airline will provide three flights a week: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
“Now everyone in Lombok can fly to Kuala Lumpur...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash