Commentary: No China ‘cheap shots’ please, Mrs. Clinton
The Jakarta Post
Two months ago it was Central Asia. A month later it was Africa. Now she is on a whistle-stop tour of Southeast Asia and East Asia, preceded by a brief stopover in the Cook Islands for the Pacific Islands Forum summit.
With the zealousness of an absent lover wooing a neglected beau, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been consistent in promulgating her president’s much touted pivot tow...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings