Commentary: No China ‘cheap shots’ please, Mrs. Clinton
The Jakarta Post
Two months ago it was Central Asia. A month later it was Africa. Now she is on a whistle-stop tour of Southeast Asia and East Asia, preceded by a brief stopover in the Cook Islands for the Pacific Islands Forum summit.
With the zealousness of an absent lover wooing a neglected beau, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been consistent in promulgating her president’s much touted pivot tow...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy