Commentary: No China ‘cheap shots’ please, Mrs. Clinton
The Jakarta Post
Two months ago it was Central Asia. A month later it was Africa. Now she is on a whistle-stop tour of Southeast Asia and East Asia, preceded by a brief stopover in the Cook Islands for the Pacific Islands Forum summit.
With the zealousness of an absent lover wooing a neglected beau, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been consistent in promulgating her president’s much touted pivot tow...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur