Indonesian royals gather
Brian Orland and Melati Kaye
Traditional musician: La Made from Wakantolalo, Southeast Sulawesi, plays the gambus guitar at the cultural fiesta.This week the Southeast Sulawesi port city of Bau-Bau hosted the biannual Festival Kraton Nusantara.
To kick off the event, young ladies of the one-time Butonese kingdom of Wolio welcomed the 60 plus visiting royal families last Saturday with a traditional feast called pekakand...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use