Injured Olympian Eko remains too strong for opponents at PON
The Jakarta Post
London Olympian Eko Yuli Irawan tried to stay calm as he readied himself for his third attempt at 167 kilograms in the clean and jerk at the National Games (PON) on Wednesday.
He failed. Given the fact that his previous lift of 165 kilograms at the second attempt was insurmountable, he was still assured of gold.
Still battling a shin injury sustained at the 2011 SEA Games, his run t...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan
- Palembang to highlight Sriwijaya kingdom, Asian Games in upcoming festival
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore