SBY to ask the world to ban blasphemy
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Amid massive protests condemning the distribution of an anti-Muslim film, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said on Tuesday he plans to propose an international protocol banning blasphemy against religious symbols.Yudhoyono held a plenary Cabinet meeting to discuss fallout of the circulation of the video Innocence of Muslims over the internet.“I wish Foreign Minister [Marty Natalegawa] could pr...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Bogor Botanical Gardens holds waste festival