Mitsubishi prepares Mirage, awaits detailed LCGC rules
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) said it was waiting for the Indonesian government to publish its detailed regulation for the so-called low cost, green car (LCGC) scheme, a top executive said Thursday.
MMC president director Osamu Masuko told a limited gathering on Thursday that Mitsubishi would have to study the detailed regulation before deciding to join the LCGC prog...
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use