Mitsubishi prepares Mirage, awaits detailed LCGC rules
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) said it was waiting for the Indonesian government to publish its detailed regulation for the so-called low cost, green car (LCGC) scheme, a top executive said Thursday.
MMC president director Osamu Masuko told a limited gathering on Thursday that Mitsubishi would have to study the detailed regulation before deciding to join the LCGC prog...
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- Turkey, Iran and Iraq warn of 'counter-measures' against Kurdistan referendum