Mitsubishi prepares Mirage, awaits detailed LCGC rules
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) said it was waiting for the Indonesian government to publish its detailed regulation for the so-called low cost, green car (LCGC) scheme, a top executive said Thursday.
MMC president director Osamu Masuko told a limited gathering on Thursday that Mitsubishi would have to study the detailed regulation before deciding to join the LCGC prog...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack