Mitsubishi prepares Mirage, awaits detailed LCGC rules
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) said it was waiting for the Indonesian government to publish its detailed regulation for the so-called low cost, green car (LCGC) scheme, a top executive said Thursday.
MMC president director Osamu Masuko told a limited gathering on Thursday that Mitsubishi would have to study the detailed regulation before deciding to join the LCGC prog...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses