Mitsubishi prepares Mirage, awaits detailed LCGC rules
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) said it was waiting for the Indonesian government to publish its detailed regulation for the so-called low cost, green car (LCGC) scheme, a top executive said Thursday.
MMC president director Osamu Masuko told a limited gathering on Thursday that Mitsubishi would have to study the detailed regulation before deciding to join the LCGC prog...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods