Nationwide protests in support of KPK
The Jakarta Post
Thousands of protesters took to the streets on Monday in major cities across the country to stage protests aimed at giving moral support to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), which is currently engaged in an existential battle with the National Police (Polri).
In Yogyakarta, Gadjah Mada University rector Pratikno, the college professors, lecturers and students signed a petition on...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building