Nationwide protests in support of KPK
The Jakarta Post
Thousands of protesters took to the streets on Monday in major cities across the country to stage protests aimed at giving moral support to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), which is currently engaged in an existential battle with the National Police (Polri).
In Yogyakarta, Gadjah Mada University rector Pratikno, the college professors, lecturers and students signed a petition on...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia