Nationwide protests in support of KPK
The Jakarta Post
Thousands of protesters took to the streets on Monday in major cities across the country to stage protests aimed at giving moral support to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), which is currently engaged in an existential battle with the National Police (Polri).
In Yogyakarta, Gadjah Mada University rector Pratikno, the college professors, lecturers and students signed a petition on...
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers