Drugs for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis to be more affordable
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis B (HBV) sufferers are expected to get wider access to quality medicines at affordable prices as local drug manufacturers now have the authorization to produce anti-retroviral medicines.
The drug manufacturers, however, will still have to pay the royalties for producing the patented drugs.
Local production of patented drugs has been made possible with the issua...
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- House urged to take action against police's alleged bias
- World Bank projects higher growth for Indonesia, calls for better spending
- Women finally return home after forced work without pay