Drugs for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis to be more affordable
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis B (HBV) sufferers are expected to get wider access to quality medicines at affordable prices as local drug manufacturers now have the authorization to produce anti-retroviral medicines.
The drug manufacturers, however, will still have to pay the royalties for producing the patented drugs.
Local production of patented drugs has been made possible with the issua...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings