Tenggarong throws grand cultural celebration for anniversary
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Light up the night: Kutai Kartanegara regent Rita Widyasari (first left), vice regent Gufron Yusuf (second left) and head of culture and tourism Sri Wahyuni (right) release one of 1,500 celebratory lanterns at the night sky festival at Kemala island, Tenggarong.The Kota Raja Festival, showcasing an array of cultural and arts activities, is being held to celebrate the 230th anniversary of the city ...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project