Violence expands to Central Lampung
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
Violence broke out again in Lampung province on Thursday afternoon, when hundreds of residents from Buyut Udik village in Gunung Sugih district, Central Lampung regency, attacked Kesumadadi village in Bekri district.
Brandishing daggers and other sharp weapons, the angry mob, consisting mostly of indigenous Lampung people, set several houses on fire in the village, which is inhabited by tra...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?