Violence expands to Central Lampung
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
Violence broke out again in Lampung province on Thursday afternoon, when hundreds of residents from Buyut Udik village in Gunung Sugih district, Central Lampung regency, attacked Kesumadadi village in Bekri district.
Brandishing daggers and other sharp weapons, the angry mob, consisting mostly of indigenous Lampung people, set several houses on fire in the village, which is inhabited by tra...
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter