Colleges seek to ascend to global arena
Around 500 education experts from 48 Asian countries gathered for a conference in Nusa Dua, Bali, on Wednedsay to discuss the advancement of universities toward internationalization.
At the three-day “Eighth QS Asia Pacific Professional Leaders in Education” (QS-APPLE) conference and exhibition hosted by the Bogor Agricultural University (IPB), experts shared the common view that Asian ...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018