Colleges seek to ascend to global arena
Around 500 education experts from 48 Asian countries gathered for a conference in Nusa Dua, Bali, on Wednedsay to discuss the advancement of universities toward internationalization.
At the three-day “Eighth QS Asia Pacific Professional Leaders in Education” (QS-APPLE) conference and exhibition hosted by the Bogor Agricultural University (IPB), experts shared the common view that Asian ...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless