Colleges seek to ascend to global arena
Around 500 education experts from 48 Asian countries gathered for a conference in Nusa Dua, Bali, on Wednedsay to discuss the advancement of universities toward internationalization.
At the three-day “Eighth QS Asia Pacific Professional Leaders in Education” (QS-APPLE) conference and exhibition hosted by the Bogor Agricultural University (IPB), experts shared the common view that Asian ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga