East Asia economic integration and ASEAN centrality
Yose Rizal Damuri
One important economic agenda item at the ASEAN summit this weekend is the launch of the ASEAN Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP). This proposed economic alliance is a vehicle to engage interested ASEAN members and its six partners in creating a free trade area with comprehensive economic cooperation.
The alliance aims to significantly improve the existing ASEAN+1 trade agr...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers