East Asia economic integration and ASEAN centrality
Yose Rizal Damuri
One important economic agenda item at the ASEAN summit this weekend is the launch of the ASEAN Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP). This proposed economic alliance is a vehicle to engage interested ASEAN members and its six partners in creating a free trade area with comprehensive economic cooperation.
The alliance aims to significantly improve the existing ASEAN+1 trade agr...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber