Java Man visits Kota Kasablanka shopping mall
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Darwinism at a mall: A child stands in front of a display featuring human evolution at the Kota Kasablanka mall in South Jakarta. The conservation office of Sangiran Early Man Site is hosting exhibits in Jakarta to promote the site as a tourist spot. (JP/Ricky Yudhistira)Eight-year-old Arifni Azizah sat on a bench in the hall at the Kota Kasablanka shopping center in South Jakarta, her mouth wide ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror